This job posting is no longer active
Resp & Qualifications
Under the general direction of the Manager of Employment and EEO, the incumbent's accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and screening both internal and external candidates for referral to open Exempt positions, including off site locations, ensuring that only top quality candidates are referred in order to contribute to a high caliber productive workforce.
2. Develops recruitment programs or networks in order to attract, grow/ train, and retain an applicant pool for high turnover positions.
3. Coordinates with hiring management in order to develop a recruitment plan and coaching clients in selection and interviewing processes that will yield high quality selections.
4. Attends job fairs, college recruitment functions and community outreach programs in order to give presentations, and establish and maintain an organizational presence in the community.
5. Designs/ selects, implements and administers screening tools that will assist in identifying quality applicants.
6. Performs additional duties as required including: providing input during periods of reorganization, providing backup support for the recruitment of non-exempt positions and assisting in the development and production of Employment related reporting in order to facilitate the functioning of the department.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: This position has no direct reports, but may provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
SCOPE DATA: 25-30 positions handled at one time; provides sourcing, recruitment and placement of all Exempt employees for the entire company.
Required: Position requires experience with employment interviewing, employment law, and 3-5 years of hiring experience.
Abilities/ Skills: Working knowledge of Human Resource policies and practices, the ability to effectively develop business team relationships with clients and co-workers, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), good presentation skills, knowledge of EEO and affirmative action requirements, the ability to travel out of state and to off site locations and strong PC skills using word-processing and spreadsheet programs.
Preferred: A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent work experience, and experience in a sophisticated HR work environment.
Department: Talent Acquisition
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 12/13/2017
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship