Resp & Qualifications
Under the supervision of the Manager of Identity and Access Management, the incumbent’s accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads, Architects and Solutions CyberArk based Enterprise Privileged Identity Management (EPIM) system and supporting components. Interact with the internal clients managing various applications within the organization in customizing/configuring CyberArk for onboarding of privileged userids from Unix, Linux, Windows, zOS/RACF systems, and applications, configuration of EPIM governance policies and procedures, development of scripts for bulk or automated modifications to credential stores, coordination with support areas for OS and database upgrades/patches for EPIM systems; upgrades and routine maintenance; troubleshooting support; performance monitoring.
- Participates in design efforts for security and EPIM-related portions of new applications along with application development areas; supports EPIM tools; supports troubleshooting application issues related to EPIM. Implement and support Application Identity Management (AIM) across various applications within the organization. Able to review and suggest customization coding enhancements and development lifecycle of plugins & API’s to various applications.
- Manages EPIM for access to various systems; provision privileged userids for FEPOC associates; managing access, roles, permissions etc. to various systems including windows servers, midrange UNIX servers, mainframe and applications.
- Participates in research, architecture, design, and implementation of solutions involving data encryption, data masking, secure file transfers, data leakage prevention, and privileged identity access management. Support new initiatives related to HIPAA and other mandates.
- Recognized as lead / subject matter expert for EPIM security-related technologies. May participate in training of new Associates on FEPOC EPIM technologies and operating procedures. Facilitates communication between all key IT groups and the customer community on EPIM security-related items.
This position is subject to a Level 6C security requirement.
- College Degree in an Information Security or Technology related field or equivalent experience plus 4 - 6 years related experience.
- The incumbent will possess an extensive knowledge of information security concepts, information security policies and system architecture concepts.
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience working with CyberArk suite of privileged identity management solutions. The incumbent should have a demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with CyberArk EPIM information security tools in a large, complex, multi-platform environment.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects and tasks in line with department and company goals and objectives.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently.
- Ability to keep associates motivated and interested in their responsibilities and opportunities.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of typical application life cycle development processes
- Good understanding of basic networking concepts, firewalls and load balancers.
- Ability to readily understand and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of security related regulations.
- Good working knowledge of web-application attack vectors and work experience implementing security controls for browser-based applications
- Working knowledge of data encryption schemes and experience working with data encryption technologies
- Strong work experience with scripting languages
- Working knowledge of various programming languages preferred; JAVA experience a plus
- This position will require twenty-four by seven support responsibilities. Incumbents will need to travel among CareFirst’s corporate locations.
Department: Identity and Access Management
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 7/25/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship