Resp & Qualifications
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Under the direction of Manager of Account Implementation and Stop Loss, the principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Serves as the system administrator and subject matter expert for the Salesforce instance and the associated applications. Manages, configures and maintains Salesforce architecture, data, and applications. Performs system administrator tasks but not limited to: configuring and maintaining user interface and search configurations; set ups Chatter; sets up and manages users; manages security and data access; creates and maintains custom fields; maintains and insures data quality; manages data; creates, runs and/or modifies reports and dashboards; automates email administration, workflows and items as necessary; and manages support processes. Creates documentation to support management and maintenance of Salesforce and associated applications.
2. Provides ongoing support for technical system questions and problems. Analyzes and researches system problems, coordinating with vendors, consultants/contractors and other parties as necessary in order to track them to resolution. Develops, documents, and communicates alternative workarounds for system defects until system solutions can be implemented. Provides assistance to developers and testers in order to resolve defects encountered during the development or testing process. As needed, develops and executes test plans and documents test results.
3. Provides training on Salesforce, associated applications, processes and procedures. Educates system users and stakeholders of Salesforce capabilities and helps developers understand the business impact of technical decisions.
4. Develops and maintains business and technical knowledge of Salesforce and associated applications through online training, classroom training, workshops, readings, reading, research and user groups. Keeps abreast of current and new product benefits, corporate policies, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and departmental goals and procedures. Understands emerging technologies and how they may be leveraged to SBU goals and objectives.
5. Participates in work group meetings (i.e. process improvement, status meetings, etc.).
Position requires relevant work experience in systems analysis/design and 2+ years of direct systems analyst experience.
Department: Account Implementation & Project Management
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 4/30/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly to Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship