Resp & Qualifications
1. Workforce Management
- Acts as resident expert on workforce management software package
- Ensures proper balance between Service Levels and project requirements to achieve contact center efficiency goals
- Ensures Service call performance optimization by managing the workforce and performance management processes which includes, but is not limited to,
- real-time monitoring of schedule adherence and phone coverage gaps
- setting up and maintaining profiles on IAA systems and schedules on RTA/eWFM
- reallocating resources based on deviations to forecasted call patterns
- conducting appropriate maintenance and enhancements to the current Work Management System (WMS)
- creating and revising standard and ad hoc performance reports
- conducting work management studies to review and revise performance management standards
- completing detailed performance analysis
- Builds staffing strategies that account for growth, seasonal variations, and special events affecting volumes and other cyclical patterns
- Develops and maintains centralized scheduling processes across all customer care activities
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of Scheduling database information including schedule preference and headcount information
- Communicates with IAA team regarding impacts of schedule (non)compliance
- Produces performance and volume trend analysis and runs analyses on the effectiveness of historical data to current model
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals, managing projects and programs in support of those goals to ensure an efficient platform is maintained
- Develops reports on analysis conducted, provides recommendations and makes formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying alternative solutions to issues which are reasonably complex and require an understanding of how the outcome will affect program effectiveness and impact
- Develops mechanism by which to track project best practices to ensure these are leveraged into comparable future projects
- Actively participate in Intake, Assessment and Appointment staffing process meetings
- Create and carry out disaster recovery plans in the event of outages, etc.
- Complete special projects as needed.
2. Process Improvement
- Sponsors continuous work process improvement efforts
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support
- Organizes project tasks, structures information collection activities, and sets time lines for completion of required tasks
- Provides ongoing process evaluation to:
- Identify and address new and developing scheduling needs
- Anticipate and plan for future call volume changes
- Provide ongoing review and evaluation of scheduling policies and procedures
- Keep management attuned to compliance with SLAs.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness
- Assists in the development of proposals for IAA, including solution and implementation planning
- Develop clear, detailed, structured presentations around project recommendations and implementation, and present them to senior management
- Assists as IAA liaison on technical projects
- Collaborates with TOS partners to design, implement, and maintain systems supporting the program (iCentric, Triage Logic, Protocall, Workforce Management systems, software and hardware productivity tools)
- Manages/administers projects that are technical in nature that include but not limited to IVR, call prompts, voice technology.
- Create plans requiring complex analysis of multiple parameters
Required: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience. Five plus years of progressive management experience. Three years of documented and proven process improvement experience. Must have strong leadership skills, proven analytical ability and a proven track record of managing multiple priorities.
Abilities/Skills: Must posses the ability to exercise independent judgement in problem solving and frequently develop new technical solutions for customer service environments. Strong technical, analytical, and PC skills, to include Scheduling/Forecasting and Real-Time Adherence software are required. Incumbent will have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines, see the “big picture” beyond immediate tasks, and think creatively to develop new solutions. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including an ability to formulate and present information necessary to drive change. This position requires the ability to plan, direct and lead the work of professional, technical and support staff.
Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
Department: Patient-Centered Medical Home Operations
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 5/31/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship