This job posting is no longer active
Resp & Qualifications
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, the incumbent provides for the execution, follow-up and scheduling of administrative functions directly for the Vice President of the residing area. The incumbent must:
1. Coordinate divisional information and transcribe complex information that may deal with confidential issues.
2. Must be able to prioritize all correspondence and communication and direct inquiries to appropriate areas, in an effective and efficient manner.
3. Prepare executive level presentations and reports, gathering and tabulating all necessary data.
4. Complete special projects in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Schedule internal and external meetings and travel arrangements.
6. Provide primary secretarial support functions, including, but not limited to; answering
phones, typing, filing, copying, faxing, etc.
Required: A minimum of five or more years of experience supporting high level personnel and moderate college level courses. Effectively organize and prioritize assignments to meet established time frames and deadlines. Incumbent must be able to handle and work through constant interruptions through phones and visitors.
Abilities/Skills: Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relay and communicate efficiently and effectively to all levels of management and personnel. Skilled PC use with word-processing, spreadsheets, database management and graphic programs. Incumbent must be able to prepare executive level presentations.
Department: VP of Regional Care Coordinator
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 7/15/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship