Resp & Qualifications
Under the general supervision, the incumbent’s accountabilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assists in the management of projects by developing, maintaining and/or supporting projects. Responsibilities include monitoring progress, reporting and preparing documentation and serving as resource to Business Analysts and stakeholders regarding the project. Assisting in the management of the project work (task, sequencing, milestones, risk, and contingencies) to ensure that the project is launched on time.
2. Coordinate, assist and participate in user acceptance testing, including results verification and release. Implements practices and procedures for end user test plans. Ensures all user acceptance tests are conducted and documented according to standards. Identifies and documents system deficiencies. Coordinates and participates in with? groups of end users who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications and identify issues in software or services. Ensures continuing operational quality by documenting fixes and enhancements. Providing guidance and training to application end users. Provides ongoing assistance to software developers and testers to resolve defects during the testing process.
3. Assist Business Analysts in assessing business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating user and technical (functional/non-functional) requirements. Participates in the creation of PRD (Project Requirements Document) including defining Business, User and functional and non-functional requirements. Participates in the creation of the Requirements Management Plan to define, organize and schedule requirements management and development activities. Participates in the tracking and management of open issues and assists in planning for resolution.
4. Troubleshoot systems problems and identify cause of problems, work with the appropriate group to correct problem. Track and resolve systems issues. Prioritize and manage new work requests. Develop and maintain functional systems add-ons.
5. Review and analyze detailed documentation of business systems and user needs. Assist in writing all documentation in clear and consise well organized manner. Track key project deliverables including requirements specifications, user cases, system test cases, training and documentation and user manuals.
Required: This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or equivalent relevant work experience in an analytical position and/or testing or project coordination role and 1 year of related work experience.
Department: NextGen Claims Product Development
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 7/3/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship