Resp & Qualifications
Under the direction of the Director of Client Advisory Services, the incumbent’s accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Client Advisor Management
- Responsible for the daily management of the Client Advisors.
- Attends client engagements with Client Advisors to gauge their performance, provide coaching and development in order to improve business results.
- Collaborates with a variety of stakeholders within Sales, Marketing and other business units for the purpose of managing key initiatives and projects, and timely support of escalated account related issues to ensure the successful implementation and operationalization of a goals and objectives.
- Builds and maintains solid professional relationships with key personnel within the accounts, sales, consultants and brokers.
2. Strategic Development: Implements, coordinates and facilitates activities, learning opportunities, projects and SOP’s related to the Client Advisors scope of work with a focus on education and communication of Searchlight/ HealthCheck, PCMH and TCCI.
- Works in partnership with CAS team partners, Data & Informatics areas to evaluate the results of established programs and produce credible outcomes data that can be utilized to effectively market products and improve results for existing customers.
- Partners with the Learning and Development team to identify opportunities for continued learning.
- Partners with Marketing to facilitate creation of new client collateral that appropriately meets the needs of the customers.
- Partners with CAS Program Management team and D&I to represent the voice of the customers as it relates to reporting accessible in Searchlight and HealthCheck.
3. Consultation and Sales Support:
- In conjunction with Sales, establishes, monitor and measures survey results to improve overall client satisfaction and drive implementation and action planning to achieve higher satisfaction scores.
- Partners with the distribution channel to facilitate consistency in messaging of the value proposition.
- Participates in cross functional workgroups to facilitate consistency in messaging of the value proposition across business units.
- Ensures consistent collaboration between Clinical Advisors, Wellness Consultants and Client Advisors and promotes engagement and collaboration with other subject matter experts within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive management or leadership experience including developing, implementing, coordinating, ion and evaluating health plans and initiatives aimed toward improving the health status of external. company employees while reducing medical and lost time costs for the employer.
- A working knowledge of current and emerging healthcare trends and health behavior/education principles and communication methods.
- An independent means of transportation. Local travel required and occasional travel outside of CareFirst BCBS service area may be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, public health, healthcare administration, exercise/nutrition science, or related field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including proven experience in the development of presentations and proposals.
- Proven experience in delivering executive level presentations
- Project management skills in health care or health insurance industry
- Critical thinking and sound judgment
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret data and draw conclusions
- Initiative and ability to work independently and with others in a team
- Ability to positively interface with internal staff and external clients
- Demonstrated proficiency with various computer applications/software, particularly those related to the development of presentations and proposals.
Preferred: Added value will be placed on candidate with:
- MPH or MBA graduate degree
- Health Care analytics experience
- Previous consulting experience
Department: Client Advisory Services
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 10/21/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted. Frequent driving is required.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship