Resp & Qualifications
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Under the direction of the Sr. Director/ Directors, the accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the quality assurance processes for ACA including Exchange benefit templates, SBC’s, Exchange Displays and CCI/E-Health
- Liaison with external vendor partners to organize, institute, and coordinate Statements of Work. This person will track, fulfill requests and resolve issues, and report on progress.
- Assists management in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures and provides feedback on resource requirements and allocations.
- Prepares all departmental vendor invoices for processing through Accounts Payable. Assists in compiling documentation for travel reimbursements, and Corporate credit card expenses to Corporate Finance.
- Provides overflow support on event planning including: annual conferences, large meetings with Associates, golf events, social media events, etc.
- Provides data analysis which may include: competitive pricing analysis, benefits comparisons, assessing new product offerings, and/or budget forecasting etc.
- Tracks and verifies data for market research and/or departmental budgeting.
- Conducts drill down analyses to help determine root causes of data trends.
- Provides administrative support to the assigned Directors and their teams including setting up meetings and managing calendars.
- Onboard newly hired Associates.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff.
- Completes Expense Reports for Directors as needed
- Performs other related duties and special projects as required (i.e., coordinating and assembling materials for meetings, attending trainings and meetings, etc.)
- Manages TSR’s for Directors and their teams including cell phone and computer set up, facilities issues and other TSR’s as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of health insurance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and establish effective working relationships with all levels of associates, vendors, and consultants as needed.
- Flexible and learns quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail with ability to anticipate issues and follow them through to solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to formulate plans, goals and time schedules for proposed projects and assignments in a practical and orderly fashion and to adapt plans or policies to changing conditions quickly and effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- Technically competent at intermediate to advanced level with various software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated experience creating presentations including graphs, charts, spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progressively responsible experience in a related position.
Department: Strategic Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 10/23/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly to Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship