Resp & Qualifications
Under the general direction of the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the incumbent's accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and screening both internal and external candidates for referral to open Exempt positions, including off site locations, ensuring that only top-talented candidates are referred in order to contribute to a high caliber productive workforce.
Plan and implement CareFirst’s talent acquisition strategy; serve as consultative partner with internal clients.
2. Develops recruitment programs or networks in order to attract, grow/ train, and retain an applicant pool for high turnover positions.
3. Coordinates with hiring management in order to develop a recruitment plan and coaching clients in selection and interviewing processes that will yield high quality selections.
4. Represent CareFirst internally and externally at events, job fairs, college recruitment functions with a goal of networking/relationship building with potential candidates and community outreach programs in order to give presentations and establish and maintain an organizational presence in the community.
5. Designs/ selects, implements and administers screening tools that will assist in identifying quality applicants. Work closely with CareFirst Branding Specialist and Marketing to develop creative ways of addressing talent acquisition challenges. Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies. Stay abreast of talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
6. Performs additional duties as required including: providing input during periods of reorganization, providing backup support for the recruitment of non-exempt positions and assisting in the development and production of Employment related reporting in order to facilitate the functioning of the department.
Preferred: Experience in a sophisticated HR Talent Acquisition/Recruitment work environment.
Department: Talent Acquisition
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 12/2/2018
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights of up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship