Resp & Qualifications
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Under the guidance of the Manager the incumbent is responsible for, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Data Analysis, Design, Development
2. Leads in designing and defining core reusable data assets that support the long-term business strategy for development efforts.
3. Assesses data quality via data profiling and identifies data gaps through gap analysis of desired data versus existing data sources.
4. Develop thorough source to target mappings to populate new, integrated data structures.
5. Look for standardization and reuse opportunities, abstractions and patterns across classes and components to streamline design and development of data integration solutions.
6. Drives the solution design and solution review to ensure the data design and data mappings meet the technical objectives, business requirements, and standards.
Drives the design of maintainable data integration logic for existing and new data applications in accordance with the technical specifications.
Data Integration Testing
Day to Day Support
BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Actuarial Science, Information Systems, or other related IT field or equivalent work experience plus;
5-7 years of experience with database management systems, ETL systems, business intelligence tools, gap analysis, source to target mappings, defect management, and testing.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Familiarity with new technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit the department, new business strategies and corporate initiatives
Experience with Ab Initio and/or MicroStrategy.Some knowledge of Big Data Technologies
Department: Data Integration Architect
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 02/21/2019
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship