Resp & Qualifications
This position is a critical resource within the Account Management Team supporting the CFA Strategic Business Unit (SBU) clients. The role has five primary responsibilities:
1. This position is the primary day-to-day contact for the CFA SBU accounts standard fully insured. This role interacts on a regular basis with group administrators, human resources staff and their respective health benefit brokers and/or consultants.
2. Primary responsibilities include managing initiatives necessary to deliver exemplary account-level service, exceeding the overall client expectations. This includes running point to resolve key, highly visible member-level issues that are escalated up through the client’s HR benefits staff for resolution.
3. Assists with the promotion of new and existing products or services through the development and delivery of tactical marketing and communication initiatives required to grow group enrollment.
4. Manages the internal and external case installation activities necessary to renew existing Large Group clients. Responsible for the implementation of additional products, services, administrative capabilities and/or the integration of third-party vendor solutions required by the client.
5. Account Manager I actively seeks and receives guidance from Account Manager III to acquire knowledge, skills, and experience in order learn full scope of position.
1. Account Management: Account Manager is the designated point of contact for Standard fully insured 200- 499 renewal business.
2. Operational Effectiveness:
3. Project Management: Provide Project Management oversight for Standard fully insured 200-499 account activity.
4. Relationship Management:
5. Training/Development: Work to train and develop internally and externally.
Required: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in health insurance/managed care industries. The incumbent should have a thorough knowledge of large group products and an understanding of insurance industry enrollment, billing and claims administrative platforms. The incumbent must have knowledge of national account health delivery requirements. Must be able to handle large scale projects or be experienced with the skills required to handle Projects and Manage multiple tasks/priorities at the same time. Effective Relationship building skills/customer service skills required. Ability to handle/manage in a fast- paced changing environment required. A Minimum of 6 months -3 years Customer Service, Sales Support, and/or Account Management experience or equivalent is preferred.
A current health and life license for the appropriate jurisdiction(s) is required or must obtain a license within 90 days of hire.
Department: Account Management
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 8/30/19
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship