Resp & Qualifications
SUMMARY: This position resides within Customer Experience and Insights in the Strategic Marketing and Communications division. which supports all areas of the organization with strategically relevant insights. Clients include senior level decision makers (Senior Directors, VPs, SVPs, EVPs) throughout the organization. Senior Digital Marketing Analysts work with minimal supervision and act as a consultative resource for their internal clients. This position reports to the Manager of Market Analytics.
If you are chosen for this role…
You will be responsible for defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI-driven analyses and delivering performance reports with actionable insight that tell the complete story through data. This individual will serve as a multichannel expert (i.e. advertising, social media, email, direct mail, communications), working closely with internal stakeholders and leadership to ensure alignment with corporate goals. You will need to go beyond crunching data to understand the business needs of your clients and to make actionable recommendations that influence the strategic direction of the organization. You will lead the analytic process as well as developing and delivering client recommendations & reports, and presenting to stakeholders, including senior executive-level clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
Under the guidance of the Marketing leadership:
Duties and Responsibilities
Campaign measurement strategy
• Identify business objectives and lead the development of multi-channel reporting frameworks (i.e. on/offline advertising, social, email, direct mail), including benchmarks and KPIs
• Regularly collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns across channels and marketing programs.
• Develop advanced measurement models and capabilities by leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution models, media mix models) that follow the customer journey across unbranded and branded digital platforms
• Stay current with advertising and media trends and identify areas of opportunity.
Reporting and Analysis
• Monitor social and digital analytics tools and provide insights and analysis monthly and quarterly on trends and performance.
• Collect, analyze, and create reports from available digital data sources to evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives
• Develop performance reports and drive the storytelling approach, providing actionable insights based on available analytics data from multiple offline and online channels
• Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
• Set, monitor and analyze KPIs using native and third-party reporting platforms to determine digital campaign performance and optimizations
Partner with internal and external marketing partners
• Develop close working relationship with internal Strategic Marketing team to ensure the data analysis performed will inform and drive their strategy.
• Develop strong agency partner and vendor relationships to ensure data received meets our internal objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Customer Experience/Product St
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 11/24/2019
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee is primarily seated while performing the duties of this position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, handle, and feel small controls and objects. The employee must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 10 pounds are occasionally lifted.
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position successfully. Requirements may be modified to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship