Resp & Qualifications
The Communications Project Manager will manage the day-to-day strategic execution of marketing campaigns and automation. The successful candidate will manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems (print-on-demand, digital asset management, project management software, etc.) used to streamline, strategize, generate, distribute and report. He or she will create, manage, and deliver marketing communication materials that are accurate, on budget, and on time.
The Communications Project Manager will work collaboratively with strategic business units to develop communication strategies and formulate project plans delivering communications solutions to meet client needs. The associate will oversee the execution of the work plan and will advise stakeholders of project status and implementation milestones. The successful candidate will coordinate and facilitate communication projects across various stakeholders and act as liaison to communicate activities.
• Manage all phases of the communication project life cycle process, which includes monitoring progress, preparing documentation, preparing staff updates as required for various levels of committees and management.
• Lead the design, development and execution of marketing technology roadmap to enable best in class marketing operations capabilities.
• Manage project initiatives crossing multiple segments and products (task, sequencing, milestones, risk, and contingencies) to ensure communication projects are launched on time and within time constraints.
• Review detailed plans to ensure that the implementation meets defined expectations and are in accordance with overall goals.
• Tracking all necessary marketing communications, including brochures, letters, sales flashes, inserts, trade show materials and promotional materials.
• Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing to determine best-in-class solutions that support marketing operations.
• Lead marketing operations with best practices to ensure consistent processes and procedures.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance across all systems
• Work closely with Marketing, Sales and external customers to communicate activities related to various audiences, including members, accounts and brokers.
• Acts as the point of contact between the client base to ensure all communications provided are thorough, accurate and timely.
• Submit requests to Graphics with all required changes and provide clear direction on copy, branding and overall look and feel of materials.
• Collaborate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas, research collateral distribution and ensure delivery of materials.
• Develop SOPs as needed for materials and projects; maintain history of materials including dates and reasons materials were modified or removed from distribution.
• Think logically and strategically to advance the effectiveness of various communications vehicles in delivering and reinforcing company messages.
• Ensures and implement consistencies to adhere to the brand writing style guide.
• Write and edit clear, concise copy for various audiences, including members, accounts, brokers and internal associates.
• Support Strategic Marketing Communications Manager in corporate-wide initiatives, including attending project meetings, providing strategic insight, presenting overview of initiatives to other associates and ensuring all commitments are met.
• Develop ways to evaluate effectiveness of all communications with metrics and reporting to management.
Project Management Leadership
A college degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional advertising or marketing communications experience and a minimum of 2 years of project management experience required.
• A proven track record of project management, including work plan development and management
• Thorough understanding of marketing and sales strategies with a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management
• The ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously; sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines
• Ability to establish strong relationships across departments, and with leaders at all levels, and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities
• Must be professional, organized, enthusiastic and a team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
Related experience working in sales and/or health insurance market.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 4/15/2020
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship