Resp & Qualifications
As a member of our passionate, creative and award-winning marketing team, you’ll work collaboratively with designers, strategists, project managers and other internal business stakeholders to guide projects from concept to completion. Specifically, your focus will be on Medicare communications to potential enrollees, members, and beneficiaries. Projects range in size and scope, and you’ll have the opportunity to problem-solve and deliver copy solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations.
In addition to understanding the creative development process, the ideal candidate:
We’re looking for a positive, self-motivated, detail-oriented creative who is interested in helping communicate what’s happening in American healthcare. Special consideration will be given to individuals with an understanding of the health insurance industry and Medicare, and who have experience working in an advertising agency or in-house creative team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
• A college degree in communications, journalism or a related field and a minimum of 5-7 years of professional writing experience with an emphasis in advertising marketing writing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing compelling marketing content for a wide variety of media and content type (newsletters, brochures, web pages, videos, presentations, emails, proposals, etc)
• A proven track record of superb written and oral communications; excellent proofreading and editing skills, creativity and a passion for creating engaging and relevant web, print and social media content
• A proven ability to write with varying tone and the ability to translate technical and industry jargon into copy that is of interest to the reader
• A keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously; sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines
• Ability to establish strong relationships across departments, and an understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities
• Must be professional, organized, enthusiastic and a team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
Thorough understanding of individual marketing and sales strategies; ability to write for marketing communications, oral and presentation skills; ability to work independently and in collaboration with associates across departmental lines.
Department: MA Implement - Mktg
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 4/5/2020
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship