Resp & Qualifications
The Program Coordinator is an integral part of the department management team who works closely with the Dental Director, Dental Consultants and Clinical Quality Management Specialist, providing support for, and coordination of, non-clinical department activities. This position is full time and is performed during routine business work hours in order to support all internal and external stakeholders. There is some flexibility for telework.
Under the general supervision of a Director, the incumbent’s accountabilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Bachelor’s Degree. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, must have 4 years of experience in program coordination or project management.
In addition, must have:
• 1-3 years of experience in project/program coordination or project management.
• Computer proficiency at an intermediate or higher level (MS Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, SharePoint, Internet).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability and desire to work in a collaborative and cross-departmental environment.
• Exemplary organizational skills, in order to take ideas and form clear directions for executing on those ideas. Excellent coordination skills.
• Solid track record of taking initiative and contributing to out-of-box thinking.
• Demonstration of a continuous focus on quality improvement to constantly improve tools, actions, and output for all activities.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to synthesize information quickly.
• Excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze data to inform decisions and actions.
• Effective presentation, negotiation and influencing skills to interface with all levels of management.
• Ability to apply complex problem-solving abilities to achieve problem and process solutions.
• Must demonstrate resilience and effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
Experience in the dental industry with knowledge of practice operations, clinical terminology, etc. is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 4/2/2020
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship