Resp & Qualifications
We are looking for a SailPoint IdentityNow Engineer to be a part of our team. The candidate will be responsible for driving the continued growth of our identity management platform and extending its use across more applications while addressing additional business requirements. The candidate must have excellent skills on various Identity Management products - primarily with SailPoint IdentityNow. The candidate must have strong experience with designing, building, testing, and deploying identity management solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with internal clients, Information Security teams and external vendors in gathering requirements and designing and deploying application infrastructure components. You will also work with project and operations/support teams in resolving problems and incidents.
What you’ll do as a SailPoint IdentityNow Engineer:
- Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role management and mining.
- Architect/Design, build, and maintain an enterprise wide Identity Management solution.
- Manage the user lifecycle (joiners, movers, leavers) through automation and integration with key systems.
- Good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
- Good understanding/working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems, active directory, Azure, O365, SAAS applications, privileged access management.
- Evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the tools and applications.
- Partner with operations staff to develop testing and monitoring strategies and resolve defects and customer-reported issues. Participate in developing test plans, including regression tests, for newly developed software or feature.
- Write and maintain the code, so that it can be tested using automatic methods. Write and maintain automatic test cases as appropriate.
- Create and follow processes and procedures to ensure maintainable application development, including source code management, automated build processes and appropriate documentation.
- Work across teams including Information Services, Information Security, and Business units to architect and build IDE workflows and collectors.
You could be a great fit if you have:
Department: Identity Development & Engineering.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 1/17/2021
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship