Resp & Qualifications
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: The incumbent’s accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- System Maintenance: Independently maintains and installs ServiceNow environments. Supports projects from an application level by performing account administration, instance backups, and instance upgrades.
- System Implementation: Independently implement complex technical system design changes.
- Procedural: Updates and maintains operations manuals, inventories, and written procedures relative to installing, maintaining and using the ServiceNow platform.
- Technology Consulting: Leads problem resolution and coordination with Level 2 support. Performs integration of component level system into solutions and documented/directed by Lead/Expert Engineer(s).
- Research and Development: Researches new technologies to benefit the business. Works with Lead/Expert Engineer(s) to develop recommendations and provide implementation support. Displays and utilizes business knowledge.
- This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience administering the ServiceNow platform
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification or beyond
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator, Certified Implementation Specialist or Certified ServiceNow Application Developer (current certification number required)
- Advanced ServiceNow skills such as workflow development and custom application development is nice to have
- Perform user account administration and governance, including group maintenance, user roles and process user license tracking, and monitoring of single-sign on providers
- Be able to create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, and ACLs
- Provides analysis of problems while working toward solutions to technical issues
- Actively manages the life-cycle of the platform and upgrades
- Document platform architecture and processes
- Use SCRUM/Agile development methodologies
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow platform including branding and out-of-box application manipulation
- Work with development team to migrate data and updates into the system integration, performance, UAT and production environments
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application and understand QRadar
- Have intermediate level of familiarity or exposure with the ServiceNow Agent Workspace application
- JSON and XML
Abilities/Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals for peers; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and application developers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: 7.7.21
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship