Resp & Qualifications
Assists Business Analysts in ensuring that the business need for changes to processes, policies and/or information systems are identified, understood, defined, documented and acted upon by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, specifying and verifying the needs of business or user. Participates in business meetings, as well as gathering, organizing, creating and analyzing documents to ensure clarity around the business need to change/improve processes, policies and/or systems.
- Assists and participates in user acceptance testing, including documentation, verification and release. Implements practices and procedures for end user test plans. Identifies and documents gaps in requirement adherence or system deficiencies/defects and coordinates appropriate action through issue resolution. Provides guidance and training to application end users.
- Supports the process of gathering, eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area’s user and technical (functional/non-functional) requirements. Under the direction of a Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst or Lead Business Analyst, assists in the creation of requirements documentation. Participates in and supports requirements analysis and verification sessions. Participates in and supports the tracking and management of open issues and assists in planning for resolution. Participates in development sessions and design reviews in order to ensure design meets user requirements.
- Assists in identifying, documenting and troubleshooting problems in systems, software and processes. Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to monitor, report and resolve issues. Assists in the development of solutions and workarounds that solve low complexity technical, system and/or business issues.
- Partners with Business Analyst in creating ad hoc reports requested by the client including data analysis and generating reports of system data.
- Assists in analyzing and creating detailed documentation of business systems and user needs. Responsible for writing all the written documentation of requirements in a clear and well organized manner.
- Aids in monitoring and reporting project status to identify and mitigate risks and to ensure quality and timely deliverables. Assists in the management of new work requests.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree.
- Education Details: Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or related field.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Strong time-management and organizational skill, Proficient
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form., Proficient
- Ability to organize stakeholder meetings., Proficient
- Microsoft Office applications usage., Proficient
- The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes them ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In Lieu of Education
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
Department: Corporate Systems, Reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Where To Apply
Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careers
Please apply before: October 14, 2021
Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship