Now in its seventh year, the Graduate Development Program (GDP) provides opportunities for talented, highly skilled potential candidates to work on a variety of corporate initiatives and projects that impact the business while acquiring an overview of how decisions are made at the top.
During the 18-month rotation between three corporate areas, GDP candidates learn about the complexities of the departments they are assigned to, spend time with key management and senior-level executives, and gain an understanding of the internal workings of the health care industry.
Choose from Two Tracks:
- CEO program: We are looking for MBA or MPH/MHA candidates with a concentration in Finance, General Management, Marketing, Mathematics/Analytics, and/or Public Health.
- CIO program: We are looking for MBA/MIS candidates with a concentration in Information Systems, health care analytics, IT strategy, or business. Both programs seek candidates from the current year’s graduating class with one to two years of relevant work experience and a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze detailed, complex data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate key findings to all levels of management
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills, the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines and workloads without compromising service excellence
- Proven ability to lead problem-solving discussions
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint with an emphasis on executive-level presentations, dashboards, etc.
- Must have a strategic visionary outlook and an enthusiastic interest in the health care industry
- To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship